Sept. 30 - Oct. 29
If you're going to be scared...
be scared by the truth!
From Creation to Revelation...
From creation to Revelation, "Lord of Light" is an action-packed, one-of-a-kind portrayal of the unseen battle in heavenly realms. With aerial artists, stunning blacklight effects and sword-wielding angels and demons, this show is a physical representation of what happened spiritually during the three days Jesus was in the tomb. All Hell really does break loose in this sensational thriller!
Sept. 30 - Oct. 29
Saturdays, 12pm and 5pm
And for dinner...
- Flame-roasted, parmesan barbecue chicken breast
- Garlic alfredo tortellini tossed in parmesan with toasted pumpkin seeds
- Fresh house salad with Italian dressing
- Warm breadstick
- Devil's food torte with angelic icing topped with raspberry sauce
- Sweet iced tea or water
Vegetarian and gluten-sensitive options available with 24-hour notice. Call 803.802.2300 if one of these substitutes is necessary.
Plan ahead for the "Snake Experience" at Illuminate Studio. Join us for a unique, educational walk-through experience featuring the snakes used on stage in "Lord of Light!"
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood...but against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." - Eph. 6:12
What happens when all Hell really does break loose...
Ticket PricesTickets are available online or by calling the box office at 803.802.2300 or 704.831.8893. Prices shown include all service fees. There are no additional charges. Dinner tickets must be reserved no later than 5pm one day prior to the show date. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
Ticket Category Price Adult with dinner (ages 19 - 54) $45.00 Senior with dinner (ages 55 and above) $43.00 Youth with dinner (thru age 18) $25.00
ALL GUESTS RECEIVE A DINNER PLATE. REQUESTS FOR VEGETARIAN OR GLUTEN-SENSITIVE MEALS MUST BE MADE BY CALLING THE NARROWAY OFFICE AT LEAST ONE DAY PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED SHOW DATE.
Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more. All tickets automatically receive $2 off when 15 or more tickets are purchased on the same order. Children's tickets are not discounted.
All payments must be received in one sum to qualify for group rates. Group leaders may reserve seats with a non-refundable 25% deposit. Numbers may be adjusted until 30 days prior to the show date. At that time, the remaining balance is due and sales must be finalized. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
$2.00 off all Tickets!
Groups of 15 or more
What to Expect on Your Visit
- The NarroWay box office opens 30 minutes prior to the advertised show time. Tickets may be picked up on arrival.
- Parking is free and attendants are onsite to assist.
- Groups are greeted by a friendly group host who boards the bus in the drop-off area.
- Activities begin at the advertised show time.
- Guests are served within the context of the show, therefore all guests receive a dinner plate.
- A 15-20 minute intermission follows the first act. During intermission, the NarroWay gift shop and concessions areas are open.
- Time for all activities is approximately 3 hours.
southern hospitality at its finest!
Seating is on tiered platforms with extra-wide aisles. The stage is at ground level. Seats begin at ground level and tier upward.
- Tiered seating
- Wide aisles
- ADA compliant
- Comfortable theatre seats
- Excellent stage views
DiningEnjoy a scrumptious dinner right at your theatre seat! Each chair is equipped with a specialized cup holder that enables the dinner tray to snap securely into the arm of the seat. Dinner guests are served within the context of the show for "Jesus the Teacher." Trays are removed at intermission.
Every meal is themed like the show!