Group Rates and Policies
Experiencing a dinner show at the NarroWay Theatre is one of the most fun and affordable group events you can plan! Groups travel from all across the country to to take in the full NarroWay experience. Dinner theater group rates are available for groups of 15 or more and include $2 off each ticket for adults, seniors and students. In addition, one complimentary ticket is provided. Groups bringing more that 120 guests should call for additional discounts. All groups should book early to ensure seating.
Professional tour operators are provided with tiered pricing not included on this site. Professional operators should contact the NarroWay office for specific price and policy information.
We love buses!
Need a place to stay? Check out this preferred sponsor:
The Best Western at Carowinds is just 1 mile from the NarroWay Theatre and offers discounted rates to NarroWay guests!
Group Rate Ticket Policies
Ticket policies listed below apply to dinner theater group rates for groups of 15 or more. Please see our general prices and polices for sales having less than 15 people. Regardless of group size, a NarroWay dinner show is a fun, affordable event for groups of all ages.
- Groups of 15 or more are eligible to receive group rate pricing.
- All payments must be received in one sum.
- Groups are not eligible to receive discounted rates when multiple checks, credit cards or other forms of payment are tendered.
- Group rates include $2 off all adult, senior and student tickets. No additional discounts are offered for children's tickets.
- One complimentary ticket is provided for groups of 16 or more.
- Tickets are required for all seats. Children age two and under may not be required to have a ticket, provided they sit on an adult's lap.
- Special considerations such as wheelchair seating, vision impairment, etc. must be communicated at the time of reservation.
- A non-refundable 25% deposit is required to hold group seating. The balance must be paid no later than 15 days prior to the show date.
- If final payment is not received by the due date, the reservation will be automatically canceled and the deposit will be forfeited. While the group sales department will make every effort to notify the group leader of an impending cancelation, it is the group leader's responsibility to insure that proper payments have been received. NarroWay is not responsible for sales canceled as a result of non-payment.
- Additional tickets beyond those originally reserved are subject to availability and may or may not be seated with the group.
- Groups should plan to arrive together. The group leader should check in at the box office upon arrival. A NarroWay group greeter will personally greet the group on the bus, assist with entering the theater and ensure proper seating.
- Tickets are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- To receive the complimentary ticket, group purchases should be made through the NarroWay Box Office at 803.802.2300.
- Dinner tickets must be purchased no later than 5pm on the day prior to the show.
- Acceptable forms of payment include Master Card, Visa, Discover, cash, and checks or money orders made payable to NarroWay Productions.
- The advertised show time is when doors open and guests should plan to arrive at the theatre, unless otherwise stated in the show details.
- Discounts and special offers are subject to specific terms, may not be combined and are never retroactive.
- Tickets transferred to another show date following the original purchase are subject to a $1 service charge per ticket. All transfers must be made at least 48 hours prior to the initial show date.
- NarroWay Productions is not responsible for unclaimed tickets.
House policies listed below apply to all guests entering the NarroWay Theatre.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted inside the NarroWay Theatre.
- Photography, video taping and audio recording are strictly prohibited.
- The use of cell phones, tablets or any other device that causes distraction is prohibited.
- NarroWay reserves the right to determine what is considered to be a distraction.
- No concealed weapons are permitted on the premises of NarroWay Productions.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the facility.
- Guests arriving late will be seated at an appropriate time at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Guests exiting the theatre during a performance will be permitted re-entry only at an appropriate time according to the discretion of the House Manager.
- Meals are served by the performing cast. Therefore, dinner guests arriving more than 30 minutes after the advertised show time will forfeit the meal.
- Advertised times are when doors open and guests should plan to arrive at the theatre, unless otherwise stated in the show details.
- Each show must meet minimum attendance requirements.
- NarroWay reserves the right to eject any persons who fail to abide by House Policies or otherwise distract from the event.