To cause one to feel a sense of high calling and purpose or to motivate one to aspire to improve.
To impart or cause one to seek honor, character, charity, faith, generosity, goodness, hope, integrity, incorruptibility, justice, kindness, love, merit, morality, prudence, purity, quality, respectability, righteousness, temperance, trustworthiness, value and worth.
"People of all Ages"
All those who have cognitive skills regardless of race, gender, social status or age.
Highest quality, first-class, premium.
Fun and / or meaningful leisure-time activity holding to the standards set down by the Bible and exemplified by the life of Jesus Christ.
- that people have unlimited possibilities for good as endowed by the One, True God.
- that people have a deep desire to achieve excellence and excellence is its own reward.
- people would rather feel purpose than pleasure and that purpose, in fact, inspires a higher form of pleasure.
- people can and will overcome social, racial, generational and gender differences when united (as a team) to accomplish a noble task.
- we can change the world one life at a time.