Prices and Policies
Professional Tour Operators
Ticket policies listed below apply to all general ticket purchases. Please see Group Ticket Policies for specific policies related to groups of 15 or more.
- Tickets are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- Tickets are required for all seats. Children age two and under may not be required to have a ticket, provided they sit on an adult's lap.
- Tickets may be purchased online or through the NarroWay Box Office at 803.802.2300.
- Customers may choose to print e-tickets or pick up tickets at Will Call.
- Will Call tickets may be picked up during regular business hours (9am-5pm, Monday-Saturday) or beginning 30 minutes prior to the scheduled show time.
- Customers picking up tickets at Will Call must be prepared to present a valid photo ID.
- Dinner tickets must be purchased no later than 5pm on the day prior to the show.
- Special considerations, such as wheelchairs, visual impairment, etc. must be communicated at the time of the reservation.
- Full payment is due at the time of reservation.
- Acceptable forms of payment include Master Card, Visa, Discover, cash, and checks or money orders made payable to NarroWay Productions.
- The advertised show time is when doors open and guests should plan to arrive at the theatre, unless otherwise stated in the show details.
- Discounts and special offers are subject to specific terms, may not be combined and are never retroactive.
- Tickets transferred to another show date following the original purchase are subject to a $1 service charge per ticket. All transfers must be made at least 48 hours prior to the initial show date.
- Gift Certificates are available and valid for any show. However, all gift certificates must be redeemed not later than 5pm of the day prior to the intended show date. Seating is subject to availability.
- NarroWay Productions is not responsible for unclaimed gift certificates or tickets.
- Because meals are served by the performing cast, dinner guests arriving more than 30 minutes later than the advertised show time will forfeit their meal.
- All sales are subject to a minimal service charge.
- All show dates must meet minimum attendance requirements.
House policies listed below apply to all guests entering the NarroWay Theatre.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted inside the NarroWay Theatre.
- Photography, video taping and audio recording are strictly prohibited.
- The use of cell phones, including text messaging, or any other device that causes distraction is prohibited.
- NarroWay reserves the right to determine what is considered to be a distraction.
- No concealed weapons are permitted on the premises of NarroWay Productions.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the facility.
- Guests arriving late will be seated at an appropriate time at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Guests exiting the theatre during a performance will be permitted re-entry only at an appropriate time according to the discretion of the House Manager.
- Meals are served by the performing cast. Therefore, dinner guests arriving more than 30 minutes after the advertised show time will forfeit the meal.
- Advertised times are when doors open and guests should plan to arrive at the theatre, unless otherwise stated in the show details.
- Each show must meet minimum attendance requirements.
- NarroWay reserves the right to eject any persons who fail to abide by House Policies or otherwise distract from the event.