Prices and Policies
Professional Tour Operators
Ticket policies listed below apply to all general ticket purchases. Please see Group Ticket Policies for specific policies related to groups of 15 or more.
- Tickets are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- Tickets are required for all seats. Children age two and under may not be required to have a ticket, provided they sit on an adult's lap.
- Tickets may be purchased online or through the NarroWay Box Office at 803.802.2300.
- Customers may choose to print e-tickets or pick up tickets at Will Call.
- Will Call tickets may be picked up during regular business hours (9am-5pm, Monday-Saturday) or beginning 60 minutes prior to the scheduled show time.
- Customers picking up tickets at Will Call must be prepared to present a valid photo ID.
- Dinner tickets must be purchased no later than 5pm on the day prior to the show.
- Special considerations, such as wheelchairs, visual impairment, etc. must be communicated at the time of the reservation.
- Vegetarian and gluten-sensitive meals (when available) must be requested at least 48-hours prior to reserved show time.
- Full payment is due at the time of reservation.
- Acceptable forms of payment include Master Card, Visa, Discover, cash, and checks or money orders made payable to NarroWay Productions.
- Dinner is served promptly at the advertised show time, unless otherwise stated in the show details. Guests not seated at that time will forfeit the meal.
- Discounts and special offers are subject to specific terms, may not be combined and are never retroactive.
- Tickets transferred to another show date following the original purchase are subject to a $1 service charge per ticket. All transfers must be made at least 48 hours prior to the initial show date.
- Any transfer request must be made by speaking with a ticket agent in the NarroWay office at 803.802.2300. Messages, e-mails, social media and any other communication platform are not valid means of generating a transfer.
- Gift Certificates are available and valid for any show. However, all gift certificates must be redeemed not later than 5pm of the day prior to the intended show date. Seating is subject to availability.
- NarroWay Productions is not responsible for unclaimed gift certificates or tickets.
- All show dates must meet minimum attendance requirements.
House policies listed below apply to all guests entering the NarroWay Theatre.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted inside the NarroWay Theatre.
- Photography, video taping and audio recording are strictly prohibited.
- The use of cell phones and other electronic devices, including text messaging, or any other device that causes distraction is prohibited.
- NarroWay reserves the right to determine what is considered to be a distraction.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the facility.
- Guests arriving late will be seated at an appropriate time at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Guests exiting the theatre during a performance will be permitted re-entry only at an appropriate time according to the discretion of the House Manager.
- Meals are served by the performing cast at the advertised show time. Guests not seated at advertised show time forfeit the meal.
- Guests should plan to arrive 45 minutes prior to the advertised time.
- Each show must meet minimum attendance requirements.
- NarroWay reserves the right to eject any persons who fail to abide by House Policies or otherwise distract from the event.